How Do I?

  1. Download the Credit Card Authorization

    Fill out and turn in the authorization form for court credit card payments.

  2. Make a Public Information Request

    Find out how you can make a public information request.

  3. Make a Service Request

    Make a service request for chipper services or water issues.

  4. Pay My Utility Bill Online

    Conveniently pay your bill online.

  5. Report a Minor Emergency

    Report minor emergencies in Selma.

  6. Request a Garage Sale Permit

    Make sure your garage sale is legally permitted by the city.

  7. Reserve A Park Pavilion

    Fill out the form to reserve a Park Pavilion.

  8. Alarm Permit Informatiom